Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand.de

Options
  • 02-02-2007 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭

Anyone used this website? The prices seem too good to be true.

www.hardwareversand.de

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Never seen them before myself the prices are a bit cheaper in general (not by a huge amount) with a decent selection of hardware.

If anyone has used them before I would also be interested to hear of their experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Yea ive used them before. You have to pay Via Bank Transfer (a little annoying) but i was happy with the service. It took about 10 working days for delivery (around xmas and with bank transfer delay) which is ok.

Got a few (6) 400gb Samsungs from them @€;101 each which was €25 saving on kompletts price each......got a good few more bits aswell which really made it worth while!!

Everything went smoothly for me, cant complain at all.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Jesus, some really good prices there. I'll definitely give them a bash when I upgrade (soon hopefully).

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Grand if you order a case and some other stuff. Would be like €23 on komplett.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭rockal

I'm thinking of using them for a system build (much wider selection than Komplett or Ankermann).

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Overclockers works out cheaper for my new build anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

I've used them before. They're not the cheapest by a long shot but they do operate a good service. Better prices are available on the Germany sites. See "http://www.geizkragen.de/preisvergleich/" for better sites/prices (German pricerunner-esque website)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

conzymaher wrote:
    Overclockers works out cheaper for my new build anyway...

First off....maybe you're talking about the ex-vat price, but otherwise, this crowd absolutely SPANKS overclockers. :D

So....I ordered some stuff off them last week. Did the bank transfer on Wednesday (went from my branch on Thursday). Anyone who has done this tell me how long it took them from transfer to delivery of goods? I have a quad core sitting on my desk at home, with no motherboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

edit: oopsie, I see col said it took him around 2 weeks. Bummer. :( I'll report back on how long it took me in total.

Advertisement