Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Release Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Holy moly, so soon! I was thinking 2008 at least!?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,808 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Nah, she went flying through typing that up: that huge gap between 4 and 5 was probably just a writers block: too bad it destroyed her reputation :confused:

And what are these rumours Im hearing that a lot of people are theorising that dumbledore isnt dead? I mean, Im still not sure about Snape...but D is definitely dead, and to bring him back would only serve to try people's patience...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Overheal wrote:
    Nah, she went flying through typing that up: that huge gap between 4 and 5 was probably just a writers block: too bad it destroyed her reputation :confused:

"Destroyed her reputation"? Are you crazy, or just talking out of your ass? Her reputation is not now, or has ever been, destroyed! What exactly makes you think that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yea whats all this about destroyed reputations, first I heard of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Lets keep it civil.

And overheal, where's this proof of her destroyed rep? Drops in sales perhaps? Or maybe a couple of scathing reviews?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

yaaay cant wait to read it!! and the 5th film coming out a week before! :eek: bring on july lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Sorry to resurrect an old thread here, but you know the way its out on the 21st yea? Well the 21st is a saturday so does that mean to get it at midnight ill have to pop down to my local bookstore at friday night at 11.59? Its all very confusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Frank@Work

Yes Patricide, book stores will be open friday night after 11:59. ;)

It's good cos you get to read it over the weekend.. I've seen on some other forums, people suggesting they'll be staying up all night to read it, lol; if I get stuck into it I think I'll be one of them. Can't wait though.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I aint sleeping till i finish it, i have a gig on the sunday at 8. Gonna be the sleepyst gig ever(and on the off chance i dont have the book finished ill have it on my amp iluminated).

Advertisement