Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any alternative to horrible zune software?

Options
  • 01-02-2007 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, a friend of mine got a zune for christmas and she wants me to put a load of music on to it. After several attempts I am pulling my hair out. Is it just me or is the zune software the most stupidly irritating pos ever made. First of all it decided to put all the pictures I had in my pictures folder onto the zune without asking me. I've tried adding the albums she wants to the library and then go to sync it and it adds all the other stuff she doesn't want before syncing to the zune leaving me to delete it from the zune and then try re-organising the library again. Also any mix of singles I have in a folder get put in individual folders when they go onto the zune instead of staying in the folder I had them in. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is driving me nuts. Is there any simple ui alternative to this awful awful software. I'd really love to castrate the ****er that made this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 musicianaa

You are totally correct. THe Zune software is the most Aweful horid stupidly agrivating piece of garbage software Microsoft has ever come up with. I am having the exact same problems. Is there any other software that can run the Zune?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

I'm having a similar problem with my oh's 30gb zune.
    What I did in the end is sort my music as I wanted in WMP and then the Zune software would have it the same. The singles thing is a pain, WMP is as bad, as is itunes. I think if you select a the singles then rename the album to singles then they will all be together (in wmp)

As for the transfering all the pictures. You need to disable auto sync for all different media types in settings menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Is the software not updated to the new zune2.0 stuff?

Supposed to be a bucket.load better

Advertisement