Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th Stargate series? Batman begins? interactivity?

Options
  • 01-02-2007 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Amanda tapping And David Hewlett and Christopher Heyerdahl(Wraith) to star in a brand new webbased stargate series. Cameras stopped roling on the 1st episode yeserday.

I wonder what they mean by the episodes will have interactivity?

This is what i wanted to hear!!!

"An added bonus to an Internet-based viewing experience is, as Martin rejoiced, the fact that no content will be deleted. Sanctuary will not be bound to a certain number of minutes. Each show may vary depending on the length of the story they wish to tell. In essence, every product fans view will be a director's cut."

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/01/istargatei_cast_and_crew_seek_is.shtml

WOW!

4 episodes are being made free for fans everywhere no border restrictions and extra episodes depends on how many fans watch it online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

I will be there. Webased tho, kinda internetty?

Thank you God.

I've been dreading the end of SG1 so much that I spent the past three weeks rewatching my DVDs of Seasons 1-9.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Might be a good: hopefully more reliable than Peekvid or YouTube :D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Where does it say this has anything to do with Stargate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

mcgarnicle wrote:
    Where does it say this has anything to do with Stargate

LOL thats funny i dont know why but i thought it was SG related only after re-reading the article on gateworld i realise i misread its title

• Advertisement

I assume that it's set in the Stargate world, the way the article is phrased "The series will introduce two newcomers to the regular cast, and will feature David Hewlett ("Rodney McKay") as a guest star for several episodes."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

alternate reality perhaps?

That will be the case for 2 of the 4 announced movies (yes, 4). The original Stargat Movie was meant to be a Trilogy; and he plans on finishing it and disregarding SG1 and SGA in the process. Should be good fun though.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Overheal wrote:
    That will be the case for 2 of the 4 announced movies (yes, 4). The original Stargat Movie was meant to be a Trilogy; and he plans on finishing it and disregarding SG1 and SGA in the process. Should be good fun though.

Except there isn't a chance in hell he will get approval for them. I don't know what Dean Devlin is smoking but between Independence Day 2 and Stargate 2 and 3 he seems to have his head well and truly up his arse.

well its possible: there is a group out there that is pro-movie-anti-series. Though I can't fathom how or why.... tell me it wasn't that horribly awful lad they got to play Jack O'Niel - what a 2-dimensional character.

Anyway for those of you that havent checked out information on Sanctuary yet: More info is available on their site; and it is NOT a 4th Stargate Series. Check site for more info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement