Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables..

Options
  • 01-02-2007 3:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

Mine's out, how about the rest of ye?!

Seems ok-ish/more or less like last semesters..

got 23hours so far..

Best thing is..i think i can re-organise/juggle a few subjects about on my timetable again this semester to allow me have fridays off!:D
    It's great after the usual major thursday night sessions!

Got an extra subject this semester it seems..'history of education'..sounds like a bundle of fun!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

I just checked the website only last semesters timetable seems to be available. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Dan133269 wrote:
    I just checked the website only last semesters timetable seems to be available. :confused:

F_M is in MaryI.

Our timetable will be available from next week sometime. They should be out around results time anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Well wouldn't you know it.......Bureaucracy at its best and flexi-time at its worst.....Despite promising before exams finished 3 weeks ago to have a timetable up at 9am this morning....I find myself looking at a haphazardly put together, incomplete room timetable and nothing else more than 12 hours later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

According to SAA the timetables will be up tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

They're up now anyway! Stoopid 9am starts.

• Advertisement

21 hours?
    That can't be right can it? Up 6 hours on last semester with the same number of modules.

Thinking about it, prolly is...we didn't have some tut or labs last year.

Pox.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

kaimera wrote:
    21 hours?
    That can't be right can it? Up 6 hours on last semester with the same number of modules.

Thinking about it, prolly is...we didn't have some tut or labs last year.

Pox.

I count 17 hours for us, and I presume with some jiggery pokery with labs/tuts we should get that down somewhat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

eeewwwy 9am start on a Friday morning....that has to go :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

19 hours, four 9am starts and a 4pm finish on friday, I wanna puke.

@Comp Sys 4th yrs: Did ye have tutorials for HCI last semester?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

2nd year Business:
    19 Hours, two 9 O'Clock starts, finish at 3 on a Friday but that will change..
    Overall not too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Vuk wrote:
    19 hours, four 9am starts and a 4pm finish on friday, I wanna puke.

@Comp Sys 4th yrs: Did ye have tutorials for HCI last semester?

Yeah we had one tutorial a week in it and the 2 hour lecture. Hopefully you're not stuck with the same, it was soul destroying and for me at least turned what could have been an interesting module into a semester of unparalleled boredom and torture for that module.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

rmacm wrote:
    Yeah we had one tutorial a week in it and the 2 hour lecture. Hopefully you're not stuck with the same...

Yes I am, 2 hour lecture, 9am Friday.
    I hope your coffee machine still works!

Peteee wrote:
    I count 17 hours for us, and I presume with some jiggery pokery with labs/tuts we should get that down somewhat.

Defo more than 17 hours on that timetable :)

There's a two hour cs4558 lab in there.

Actually, mine seems a tab fubard i.e. I'm down for the same tut group 3 times in a week :confused: cs4818.
    That can't be right can it?

Bah idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

kaimera wrote:
    There's a two hour cs4558 lab in there.

Since when are you doing Leveraging Legacy applications and more to the point since when am I doing Interactive Media. It appears someone bolloxed up.

Cheers
    Rory

rmacm wrote:
    Since when are you doing Leveraging Legacy applications and more to the point since when am I doing Interactive Media. It appears someone bolloxed up.

Cheers
    Rory

Well I nevar!

****ed up in a big way really. Two many tutorials for the same module and an extra module.

ffs.

GET YORE ACT TOGETHER dammit. Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

2nd yr Bus - only 18 hours though:p :p

1 9am start,1 10am start, 3 12pm starts as opposed to the 2 9s and 2 11s they gave me...all my jiggery pokery has been done and I'm starting as I mean to go on:) only 1 late finish too:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

After some re-arranging I have managed to reduce my hours by 1, only 18 now..
    I now have only one 9 start, one 10 start, two 11's and a 1 o'clock, but i have 3 6 finishes.

Advertisement