Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hopi Ear Candles

Options
  • 31-01-2007 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭

are these available anywhere in Dublin?

MM

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Funny you should ask, I was just planning on booking a session here http://www.totalwellbeing.ie/service.php?id=20 . They're based out in sandyford.

edit: I've never tried it or them out before so I can't say anything good or bad about them, or the treatment. I'd love to hear from anyone who has though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

I have had an ear candling done. It is relaxing and it works.

MM

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Steven, Andy got it done and thought it was great. I'm looking at trying out alot of treatments like this over the next while. Starting with hypnotherapy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭sarahirl

stevenmu wrote:
    Funny you should ask, I was just planning on booking a session here http://www.totalwellbeing.ie/service.php?id=20 . They're based out in sandyford.

edit: I've never tried it or them out before so I can't say anything good or bad about them, or the treatment. I'd love to hear from anyone who has though.

Can I ask how you got on with these guys? Am considering getting this treatment done as I'm experiencing a bit of deafness.... Only 26 so it's not a natural aging thing - just too much loud music...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

i find these great, and so do both my partner and 8 year old daughter, so much so that i can never seem to get mine done!They r very relaxing and soothing and do get the wax out! . great for an intro into a deep meditation , as you know their original purpose by the hopi was as part of a process to induce trance. The ear,like the hands and feet have pressure points relating to the whole body and even the auric field. If u are able to sense these things, it s like having a shower for your aura. wonderfull.. they can be bought in the health food shop in greystones, in bomar on the sea road in kilcoole, and various places in town.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 naturalessence_

Vistit www.freewebs.com/naturalessencebeauty for more info on Hopi Ear Candling

Advertisement