Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louis Theroux

Options
  • 31-01-2007 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Back on BBC 2, sunday, nine o clock

deadly, it's been too long

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

JoeSchmoe wrote:
    Back on BBC 2, sunday, nine o clock

deadly, it's been too long

I like the one he did with the pro wrestling in America. When he said to Big Show it was all fake he nearly kicked the crap out of him

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

kearnsr wrote:
    I like the one he did with the pro wrestling in America. When he said to Big Show it was all fake he nearly kicked the crap out of him
    Have to disagree there. The best was with the reverend who had some sort or alien "channeling" through him. I almost pissed myself.

And the special, where he invited a load of the people off for christmas dinner or something. Louis and a hermit were almost crying when the reverend did his bit. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

His neo-Nazi special was great and scary. Those twins. :eek:

Mike.

Advertisement