Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trial + Retribution

Options
  • 30-01-2007 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Has anyone been watching this on UTV over the last 3 sunday + monday nights.

Excellent writing and storylines by Linda La Plante but completely f***ed up by the extreme overacting by the David Haymen (as DCS Mike Walker) and the complete inability to act by Victoria Smurfit (as DSI Rosin Connor)
    How she gets any acting job is beyond me.

I've watched it the last three weeks now and before each episode i have a major debate as to whether it is worth an hour and a half of my time.

When I consider how excellent Prime Suspect with Helen Mirren was i feel ITV are missing out on a much bigger audience share by casting these muppets as the leads.

Advertisement