Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ace of Spades €200 Freezeout 24th February 2007

Options
  • 30-01-2007 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Ace of Spades €200 Freezeout 24th February 2007

Who is running the event Ace of Spades

The purpose of the event is commercial

Date and Location of event On Saturday 24th February 2007, Seabank House East Wall

Registration and Start time of event. REGISTRATION 12 Noon Start 1:00pm

Any prerequisites Max 72 Players

How can tickets be purchased you can pre-register by texting your name to 087 6858135 or online at http://www.aceofspades.ie/tournaments/booknow200event.htm

Type of Tournament Hold'em Freezeout

Cost of entry €200 (this includes €30 Reg)

Starting Chips 10,000

Blind levels

25-50
    50-100
    75-150
    100-200
    150-300
    200-400
    300-600
    400-800
    500-1000
    700-1500
    1000-2000
    1500-3000
    2000-4000
    3000-6000
    4000-8000
    5000-10000
    10000-20000
    15000-30000
    20000-40000
    30000-60000

Blind timeframes 30 min

Places being paid, cash to top 8 places, trophy for winner and 2nd / 3rd

professional dealers at each table

There will be a documented list of rules

Tournament director will be Anthony 'O' Callaghan

TD has final say in all disputes

Further information can be found on http://www.aceofspades.ie/tournaments/booknow200event.htm

Ace of Spades: 087 4182257 or Anto: 087 6858135

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

This was a quality tournament last time - count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

count me in 2. great craic. great tournament. great structure and lots off value. this is going to be a sell out again so make sure u register early enough as last time it was packed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Anto,

Heard this was a good tourney stick me down for 2, sent you PM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

pppspecial wrote:
    count me in 2. great craic. great tournament. great structure and lots off value. this is going to be a sell out again so make sure u register early enough as last time it was packed.

Agree with all the above. I'm working that saurday though so i'll miss it. Sick as a dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

hey flushdraw this work thing is starting to effect your poker..... when you giving up work....?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

i hear this will be good, stick me down for a place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

hey flushdraw this work thing is starting to effect your poker..... when you giving up work....?

I know Wes its a nightmare. I'll have to pack it in soon before i forget how to play deepstack tournies!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Seen as the French EPT is cancelled that weekend, I'll go to this instead, so stick me down for a ticket Anto.

Also think the competion here might be tougher...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

I would love to go to this Lads, but seeing as though i'll be sitting in Croke Park watching the Ireland V England Rugby match im afraid i'll have to decline:D :D:D

I have the best job in the whole wild world......YEPEE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Good morning Lord Love Rocket - I trust you are having a good day. Please pull your bed from the wall and make sure that you get out the other side tomorrow morning.

Have a nice day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭aceofspades.ie

smurph wrote:
    I would love to go to this Lads, but seeing as though i'll be sitting in Croke Park watching the Ireland V England Rugby match im afraid i'll have to decline:D :D:D

Sorry to see you can't make it smurf.... maybe the next one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭callo

hi there boardies just to let you know this €200 freezeout is filling up really fast strictly limited to 72 players 55 places filled sofar
    :)

Thanks to everyone who supported this event... I have just been told all the tickets have been allocated... we will be taking names for a reserve list...
    Thanks again... Ace of Spades

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

Thanks to everyone who supported this event... I have just been told all the tickets have been allocated... we will be taking names for a reserve list...
    Thanks again... Ace of Spades

not played much lately due to other committs. but the field has a few good players here so if you get a spare place put me down for this ......much more enjoyable playing agianst useful players . but MORE importantly..Will there be a screen for the match.?

WC

PM sent

Lot's of screens in the venue....

Solksjaer wrote:
    not played much lately due to other committs. but the field has a few good players here so if you get a spare place put me down for this ......much more enjoyable playing agianst useful players . but MORE importantly..Will there be a screen for the match.?

WC

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 marxflood

Any chance you could stick me in your pocket for the match, Smurph :cool:
    smurph wrote:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭callo

we have had some cancellations for various reasons for our €200 freezeout this sat 24th feb contact aceofspades.ie for your chance to enjoy an excellant value tournament

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Will you stick me down for this.Pm sent.

Thanks to everyone who supported this tournament, judging by the texts next day everyone enjoyed themselves.

Thanks
    Ace of Spades

Advertisement