Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Al vs Dr Cox?

Options
  • 30-01-2007 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

I stumbled across Weird Al recently and think he either is Dr. Cox from Scrubs, or else he is closely related to Dr. Cox from Scrubs. Does anyone know if he is? I love the fact that in this vid Donny Osmond is dancing in the background. Whooo Hoooo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

jawlie wrote:
    I stumbled across Weird Al recently and think he either is Dr. Cox from Scrubs, or else he is closely related to Dr. Cox from Scrubs. Does anyone know if he is? I love the fact that in this vid Donny Osmond is dancing in the background. Whooo Hoooo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

Eh no... Weird al is not your man from scrubs nor is he in any way related to him..
    Just google him! He looks completely different.. big head of curly hair!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Can't really see the resemblence myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Cox is better than weird al but what i love is how house is a serious version of cox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i hate that white and neardy song.........wanna kill this guy

but cocksie[thanks for that one JD :D] is a legend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

Not related to Weird Al, but he is the cousin of Ted McGinley who played Jefferson D'Arcy in Married With Children!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

good ole Ted "the shark jumper" McGinley

Advertisement