Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dutch are still trying.

Options
  • 29-01-2007 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

This project has spent years trying to get into production and Im a long time fan of it. Brian Yuzna was originally involved but jumped ship. Their site has two promos on it and they are really classy.

I present to you......

Worst Case Scenario

Its to be directed by the same dude who did the opening titles for Beyond Reanimator, hence the Yuzna connection.

More here http://www.gorehoundinc.com/index2.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

that looks fun....
    surprised its taken so long to get into production....
    Wouldnt mind being part of it.... the promos looked really well done.... when they started parachuting down....
    Great look too....

I've been looking forward to this finally going into production for awhile now.

The promos arre very well done, and I recommend that you get your hands on one of the promo DVDs.

I got my a few weeks back and I have to say that Worst Case Senario could be one of those gems of a film that come along so rarely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Had almost forgotten about this one. Great to see it finally getting underway.

Advertisement