Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beckhams offered reality TV show deal

Options
  • 29-01-2007 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Please no, no, no, NO! :(
    David and Victoria Beckham have reportedly been offered a deal to star in their own reality television show in the US.

According to US media reports, the couple has been approached by television network Fox to star in a show similar to 'The Osbournes'.

A source told People: "At the moment, neither David nor Victoria are very famous in the States, but starring in their own show on one of America's biggest channels would catapult them to instant stardom."

The Beckhams are currently househunting in Los Angeles ahead of their move there later this year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Don't make me sick..... Who in their right mind would give that disgraceful twig and her twat of a husband a TV show? I was kind of hoping both of them would move to the States and just disapear...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

There is no god!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

DarkJager wrote:
    Who in their right mind would give that disgraceful twig and her twat of a husband a TV show?

Rupert Murdoch obviously

i will use this as another reason not to watch tv

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

No doubt this show will appear on Sky One or FX over here at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

"According to US media reports, the couple has been approached by television network Fox to star in a show similar to 'The Osbournes'."

Brilliant :rolleyes:

At least the osbournes was somewhat funny, especially when Ozzy would be hung over and start giving out to the dogs. But the Beckams as reality TV stars - I never thought TV would get that bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ugh.. It would just be an excuse to advertise expensive fashion labels.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Beckham....reality....:confused:

Advertisement