Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorhome Shows

• 28-01-2007 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Last year we attended a Motorhome show in the Showgrounds in Cork. Does anyone know if it will take place again this year? We weren't in the market for a new MH last year, but are considering upgrading this year.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Pity, that nobody seems to know anything.

A motorhome show would be ideal to really compare all the different makes and layouts ...much more convenient than trawling through all the dealers lots.

Hopefully more info will become available on this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

You're spot on. It was great to be able to see so many different types all in the one location.

I was really hoping someone would have some info about the show. :(

I take it you're from down south?

Because Donaghey (sp?) in Letterkenny has a fairly large stock on display at all times. At least three brands of new motorhomes and several second hand ones.

While it isn't a motorhome show ...it's very close :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

Is it worth contacting any of the bigger motorhome dealers, to see if they know anything about a show this year?

I'd be up for a visit to a motorhome show, even if just for a fantasy shopping day :D

Is it worth contacting any of the bigger motorhome dealers ...?

Might you be volunteering ? :D

• Advertisement

I don't know any :confused:

I have a humble little VW camper, with a great club network for parts and advice :D

But if anyone passed on some contact info I'm happy to make enquiries ;)

3ps did a good list of dealers in this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055046014

Humble little VW you say? Any chance of pics?
    (Had VW's myself for 15 years)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

I'd just ring a dealer. You might have been at the annual rally for a camping club?

There also was THIS last year.

But the link to the organisers is dead ...doesn't look like there's going to be another one.

That's the show that came to Cork peasant - thanks for the link. Doesn't look like it will be coming this year. :( Shame - it got a great turnout last year.

I'll take the advice of contact a couple of dealers to see if they know anything. There are loads of these shows in the UK.

• Advertisement

All hope is not lost!

Found this in the Buy & Sell

Sun Trackers Motorhome and Boat Exhibition
    2nd, 3rd and 4th March
    Cork Showground, Ballintemple
    Tel: 086-2431286 / 086-2454839 / 029-51470

Give a website of www.suntrackersireland.com but they don't seem to have done anything, in fact I don't think they've even bought that domain?

Is this the one?

That's the one dollydishmop. :) I just saw it advertised in the newpaper today. Can't wait to go (despite the €8 per adult entry!) - maybe we'll find our new MH there! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭1300e mk1

There is to be a show in Roscommon soon I will try to find out more info

Advertisement