Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanx Whitening Toothpaste

Options
  • 28-01-2007 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

After a bit of research I came across Blanx Whitening Toothpaste which Boots sell.

I don't want to use bleach, or peroxide or anything unnatural like that on my teeth and I don't want to risk damaging them by eroding enamel just to get them a whiter colour. I simply wanna remove yellow stains that have built up and reveal the natural colour of my teeth. I also don't wanna end up looking like Ross in friends or anything.

I take good care of my teeth - brushing, floss, listerine etc. but there are yellow stains on them that I want to get rid of to get them back to their original stain-free colour.

Is Blanx safe? Is it effective? They claim it's healthy, effective and protects your enamel (rather than damaging it) but that could just be some company blurb.

Thanks!

Link - http://www.blanx.info/en/effettoblanx.html

Advertisement