Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 repeated??

Options
  • 27-01-2007 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

ok so moved to cork last week and the house had no cable so i couldnt watch 24 :mad: ... i was just wondering if is repeated on skyone at anytime??? or any websites where u can download it (like pay for it) ive tried one or two but they are just for america! any help appreciated im freakin out here cause chorus aren't comin till next saturday to install it so il record tomorrow nights episodes..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

its on either at 11pm or 12 pm tonight
    thats for 2 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Try sky's interacive TV guide here.

<SNIP>

EDIT: Chillwithcian.. streaming links to copyrighted material is prohibited also!

i'ed SAY your not going to be banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭mcowhey

oh my god thank you..i was lookin at the guides durin the week and didn't see it cause they only went up to friday

mcowhey wrote:
    oh my god thank you..i was lookin at the guides durin the week and didn't see it cause they only went up to friday
    Ur welcome...:)

• Advertisement

i'ed SAY your not going to be banned

The peekvid vidio's are only links to youtube, you can't download them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Doesn't matter if its for download or for streaming. It's still copyrighted material.

still no mod post eh?

Advertisement