Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Cougar

Options
  • 26-01-2007 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Anyone here own one now or in the past...?

I had been looking out for a 323 coupe but a fella is after offering me a 99 Cougar for very small money. I won't see it untill next weekend. It is the 2 litre as opposed to the 2.5 V6. I would probably rather the V6 but this is very cheap.

I'd be interested to hear any views on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Cougar uses the chassis, 2.0 litre and 2.5 litre V6 from the MkI Mondeo It was built in the US so build quality is not as good as European Fords. Handling was not supposed to be as sharp as the Mondeo and more suited to American taste.

If your getting it cheap and it checks out ok then it might be a good buy.

Advertisement