Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slurry Tank Grant

Options
  • 26-01-2007 8:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hello all.

I will be buying a brand new slurry tank in the coming weeks. I believe that there is a grant available for this.
    If anyone has ever claimed this grant in the past... can they please explain to me the process..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Trx wrote:
    Hello all.

I will be buying a brand new slurry tank in the coming weeks. I believe that there is a grant available for this.
    If anyone has ever claimed this grant in the past... can they please explain to me the process..

Thanks

You're too late for the last FWM scheme which ended the 31st december 2006 but there will a new one some time in the summer.
    The grant rate for slurry tankers was 20%, up to a max of 15000 investment or something. I have heard of dealers charging extra 'with the grant', which sounds outrageous to me!
    What you would have done anyway to apply was get a private agri planner or Teagasc to do an application and bring it into the Dept of Agri and they sanction the grant.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Note: A lot of the Teagasc FWM applications are being resubmitted to the Department at the moment, because of a misunderstanding regarding what constituted Waste Water. It may still be possible to get in under the radar? Give them a yell, its worth trying.....

Advertisement