Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Corsa OPC - 192BHP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Not bad looking, perhaps a little more mad looking than the VXR, which I think looks fab. I was in the Astra VXR, and seriously fast, but also has serious thirst to go. 0-62 in 7.2 secs doesnt seem particular fast for such power, and low weight? Tires are probably going bananas off the line. I wonder how much it will cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think my mother should have gotten this instead of her 1.2 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I like this, they haven't messed up like the golf. This is actually a 1.6 that has some teeth.

Design wise, personally I think the front of the cars exterior looks a bit of a mammy wagon, but I liek the back. For some reason it reminds me of a 206.

According to the Times, I don't think they are planning on selling it here.

Looks the nuts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

layke wrote:
    I like this, they haven't messed up like the golf. This is actually a 1.6 that has some teeth.
    Are you just referring to the old 102bhp 1.6 or the whole Golf range in general. I think it's widely acknowledged that the MkV Golf has been a vast improvement over the MkIV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

There was a article in autocar (or a different mag) about how its borrowed somany design queue's to make it look sporty, grills from the mini, wheels from a focus (i think) to name a few.

Still thinks it looks nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Cannot image too many people in Ireland paying around €25k or €26k for a Corsa though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

I think 210/220hp is the point that FWD cars start to have issues so 192 should be alright.

Advertisement