Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suzuki Vitara Ad...:)

Options
  • 24-01-2007 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

I really love the ad on TV for the new Suzuki Vitara. I know its been on a good while now. Its the one where theres various people driving along singing to a rock version of 'What A Wonderful World' by Louis Armstrong. Makes me happy :D Just thought Id share! Who else likes it?

Rockee :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Best stay away from the 'Stupid Ads' thread so! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it is an ad i have neither love nor hate for
    I was watching this ad the other day while thinking how stupid it was, and it got me wondering how many other idiotic ads you could think off, where the ad exec obviously had their brains turned to OFF.

Basically it the ad for the Suzuki 4X4, where all the different occupants of the car are singing "What a wonderful world"

The Lyrics go something like this
    "I see trees of green, red roses too, i see them bloom for me and you, and i think to myself, what a wonderful world"

Nice sentiment, but if you love the world so much why are you driving around in a gas guzzling, high carbon emitting 4X4 :rolleyes:

Advertisement