Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

help find an Independant Crash Accesor

Options
  • 24-01-2007 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭

hey, does anyone know any phone numbers, names, websites etc in the Ballinteer/Dundrum Area or general southside area. thanx a mil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Look up 'Loss Adjusters' in the Golden Pages.

I doubt it will be cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭wba88

Thinkin about gettin a mechanic to look over it and give me a quote and ask him if he noticed anything while he was looking over it, i found out that accesors cost approx 400e. thanx DublinWriter

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

You could try JJ Kirwan & Co assessors ph:2896669 or Lee Consulting Services ph:6282810. I can get you one or two more names if you want. Dont think these guys would charge that but give them a ring tomorrow and get a price !

Thanx a mil DaveD, anymore are welcome...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I use Frank Glover - the guy knows his stuff and is great asset in a court room.

• Advertisement

I have been in touch with frank but he was in court when i rang so i am ringing him back 2moro. thanx for the tip. much appreciated

Advertisement