Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat?!

Options
  • 24-01-2007 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Im selling my car im just wondering what price should I be looking for?

Make: Seat
    Model: Ibiza
    Engine: 1.4 Petrol
    Bodytype: Hatchback
    Transmission: Manual
    Price: €????
    Year: 1998
    NCT: No Nct
    Colour: Black
    Mileage: 55,000 miles
    Doors: 5

Would I be best of getting the NCT done before I sell this? I think theres just a few minor jobs to be done on it.

Please give a price of what you think I would get for this car before NCT and after NCT.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

I paid €3700 for a 00 1.4 Ibiza with 100,000 miles on the clock. It was also NCT'd to 2008, so make of that what you will, twas in excellent nick as well, all electrics and alloys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Hmm if the spec is good and it's NCT'd you'd be talking about €1800 - €2000 at the most. Without NCT and the "few minor jobs" you'd be lucky to get €1300 - 98 Ibiza wouldn't be the most desirable model. You haven't said if there are alloys - these can be very important in a sale these days - do you have a service history? All these things are a factor.

My best advice is to NCT it, clean it up get it valeted - advertise it for 2k and see how it goes but you've got to try and sell it a bit better - I certainly wouldn't buy from the description in your post!

Advertisement