Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Cartoon

Options
  • 24-01-2007 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭

I have been trying to remember the name of a Cartoon that I used to watch AGES ago on tv, and everyone that I've tried explainin it to, looks at me as if I have three heads.

It does sound weird, but bear with me! The main characters were these funny little green dog things...in clothes, a boy and a girl. They lived in a little village and they used to go visit this magician friend of theirs, who was also a green-dog thing. In a room in his house, it was like a big dome, and i think he had a crystal ball in it....and they went time-travelling or something...

This probably would have been about 15 years ago but its really bugging me now!
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Sounds like you might be talking about The Dreamstone

dreamstone.gif

Look familiar?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Oh my god thank you!! I knew I wasnt going mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep. I remember it was quite a good little show... It always seemed to have high production values.

This site seems to have a good bit of info:

http://www.nyanko.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dreamstone/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Wow....

I watched some weird cr*p as a kid

Advertisement