Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's official, Meat Puppets have reunited!

Options
  • 23-01-2007 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭

The new incarnation of Meat Puppets(Curt, Cris and apparently a drummer called Ted Marcus?(I thought it was supposed to be ex-Primus drummer Tim Alexander?) appeared onstage during an Army of Anyone show in Texas 3 days ago!

The Kirkwood bros are back together and as rockin' as ever! This is their first live show together in about 12 years...

Article on and pics from the show here.
    Video of Attacked by Monsters and Lake of Fire here.

YEAH BABY!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Nearly one whole day ans no response to some great news!

Woooo, rockin. I have got to actually buy my own cd's of theirs, my mate will be p***ed off more if I have to listen to them at his place again. Are they actually going to tour fully( ie. in Europe), or was it a one off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

A US tour at least. It's not massively likely they'll come to Europe. Maybe they'll do like Dinosaur Jr. did and come over though...

I can only hope. I'm off to the US this summer if they don't announce plans to come here. :p

Oh yeah, rub it in. "Oh, Im off to America if they dont announce plans to come here". Pfft....I'll live in hope*

*yup, extremely jealous right here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Lol, don't get me wrong, I'm not rich/have a cheap way to get to America, I'm just seeing these guys live. If it means going to America then so be it.

Ah Im only being sarcastic or whatever. FAir play if you'd go to those lenghts to see them

• Advertisement
Advertisement