Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer/songwriter seeks musicians...

Options
  • 23-01-2007 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm a female singer/guitarist, looking to form a band in the Dublin area. Have played in bands before in London and played gigs on the London circuit. Back in Dublin now two years and have been writing my own stuff for the past year and would like to collaborate with another guitarist initially to get a set of songs together and finished & then look into getting a drummer etc and start gigging. My influences are wide ranged enough from Nirvana to The Beatles to Cable to Zero 7. Let me know if this sounds like something you may be interested in...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Hey, I'm 19. I'm looking for a 2nd guitarist for my grunge/punk band. My influences are Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Rise Against... My bassist adds in a few industrial influences (NIN style) into the band too, which is pretty cool. We play a lil wide styles of music in the grunge, punk and industrial genre. Well, we havent really started anything yet, but those are the plans!... :)

I'm a beginner guitarist, just been playing for 5months, so i'm not anything great. I can also sorta sing too. I've never been in a band before so i'm pretty inexperienced.
    So if u're interested in joining in u can PM me or something.
    Thanks,
    Cheers!

Advertisement