Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural on tv3: wtf?

Options
  • 23-01-2007 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭

They had shown about 6 or 7 episodes of season 2 and then last week started from the beginning again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

Apparently there's a mid-season break in the US, same as for Lost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Over here (in the US) we mid-season gaps for most shows. It varies from network to network and show to show, but Supernatural was off the air from mid-dec til two thursdays ago and there will probably be a 1-2 week hiatus in spring (before or after sweeps - which is the ratings gathering period).

Because of these breaks, if the episodes were continuously, you'd eventually catch up with the US - which (A) probably wouldn't be the agreement with TV3 and (B) would mean you'd still have gaps that need to be filled.

Why they'd stop at episode seven is beyond me though, if I remember there is a cliffhanger at episode 10 (or there abouts) which is when we broke for christmas, so that would have been the clever time to have stopped.

Still, you have your reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

The last new ep of Supernatural shown on TV3 (Wed 10th Jan) was episode 9. Supernatural took a break in the states when that ep was shown back in December.

Episode 10 was shown in the states on Thurs 11th Jan. So i imagine that TV3 did not get the episode in time to show the following Wednesday (17th).

Its a real pisser cos I was looking forward to finding out the secret that Dean knew about Sam. Looks like we are going to have to wait 9 weeks to find out cos the episode on tonight is episode 2 of the second series so they must be shown all the episodes all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

gazzer wrote:
    Its a real pisser cos I was looking forward to finding out the secret that Dean knew about Sam. Looks like we are going to have to wait 9 weeks to find out cos the episode on tonight is episode 2 of the second series so they must be shown all the episodes all over again.

I could tellz ya da secret... wink wink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

gazzer wrote:

don't build it up - its a bit of a let down really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement