Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Chassis Number on a Fiat Brava

Options
  • 23-01-2007 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any idea where the chassis number is on a fiat brava?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

log book or silver plate under bonnet

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

Cheers mick, ill check again maybe i missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

You might also try the bottom right corner of the windscreen, facing the car from the outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It should also be listed on your Vehicle Registration Certificate.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It'll be quite a short number, only 8 digits if i remember correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

it should be on the landing panel under the bonnet. i dont think they have them on the glass but it should also be stamped on the edge of the wing. it begins with zfa1 but its only the last eight that matters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

dont fiats have the chassis number in the boot of the car instead of under the bonnet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I drove a small FIAT van lately,the chassis number was under a plastic flap on the carpet near the drivers seat.

Me:'Wonder what's that for ?'.....opens flap - sees number :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

Advertisement