Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today's Metro: BSG Crew Battling the Evil Zylons!

Options
  • 23-01-2007 10:49am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yep, tune in tonight on Sky One to watch the crew of the Galactica fight on New Caprica against the evil Zylons. I hate those damned Zylons!

Today's Metro praises Galactica as a TV highlight, and a good series, but shoots itself in the foot by calling the race Zylons. Can we really believe they've watched the show? *Sigh* Maybe I'll look around now for that 80s cartoon "Around the World with Willy Nilly".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I was gong to grab a metro and everything but the lights changed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Era, I wouldn't be too bothered. Both the Metro and Herald AM are cobbled together pap.

At least it's good to see BSG get praise from the tabloids. Who cares if they can't spell?

Would Jade be able to spell Cylon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

quad_red wrote:
    Would Jade be able to spell Cylon?

Not without calling them toasters, insulting their heritage and telling them to f-off home ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Wicknight wrote:
    Not without calling them toasters, insulting their heritage and telling them to f-off home ...

Y'know, dem f--king cy....cy.... cyrons. Ye, i iz the most inflerential person on tv at now, the moment, and no show with cyrons iz going to, like, in the way of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

facking artoodeetoo, innit?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'd imagine Jade's version of a "Six" would be some sort of pediatrician-battering chav. Where we get some nice orchestral music at Six's appearance, Jade's cylon would manifest itself to the sound of Eminem, dressed in a hoody, and verbally abusing everyone around her for daring to look at his "bird".

No philosophical debates about a higher being either. Instead a more simple discourse: do chickpeas contain chicken? Does everyone like my kebabs?

With such a premise, it'd probably be an instant hit. Ronald D. Moore beware, 'Prattle"Star" Craptastica' is heading for TV..

Advertisement