Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

table tennis in dublin

Options
  • 22-01-2007 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

anyone know any places to play table tennis in dublin?

preferably between city centre and ballsbridge.

thanks

trev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Damnit I was hoping this was an ad for table tennis in Dublin. Im suffering withdrawels from not playing in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

www.leinsterttleague.net

This will give you a list of all clubs and addresses in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johnfharty

i am looking for a place to play table tennis. i am old (51) and rotund (very fat) but could hold a bat in my day - blackrock area - competitive spirit - would like to play in a league and play a few nights a week - any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

I played this against my gf who not most sporty person ever. but we were in a armed forces bar in canada cheap booze free table tennis, but she beat me while holding her drink in her free hand. I was damn annoyed, couldn't figure out how to beat her, turned out she played alot as a kid, and being good at squash doesn't make you any good at table tennis.
    Then the grudge match, big muscle bound Polish friend verses skinny Iranian friend, both slightly drunk, great to watch.
    Sorry alot of time on my hands these days, I'd be up for few games if anyone needs a partner.

Advertisement