Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Oops, driving test date mixed up. Last minute cram.

Options
  • 22-01-2007 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

So it turns out my test is in 2 days, not 9. Damn, my bad. I haven't even looked at the rules of the road in ages and have just 2x2hour lessons before then. Any advice or pointers on the exam from those who've been through it recently? (I'm doing it in Churchtown). Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Have a look here there are some video tutorials and here is a pdf of the most asked questions thats all you need I sh*t you not ;). Once you are familiar with your vehicles controls and the area where you are doing your test you will be fine. Just relax and follow what your instructor says.

Advertisement