Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Z CAR M - Wanna Go To The Stage Soon ?

Options
  • 22-01-2007 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi

My name is Berny, German (Soloartist, Artistname Z CAR M). You maybe see me as an old Grandpa. Well, I am 46, and believe or not I still feel like in my 30th.....:D

But who really cares about age when playing music ? I only can tell you I still have enough power and a good energy to play on stage again which is my biggest wish and yes, I am a 80th kid.

Since 4 years I am living in North Dublin (Swords) and had no luck in finding some guys for playing music. I play the keyboards since 74 and rhythm guitar since several years, incl. vocals. I am producing and recording my own 80th Britpop, Independend stuff

I have got a lot of stage experience in earlier times and studio recording experience close to Frankfurt and Munich. I am not a beginner and I am used to work very professional (Jamming, Recording) and straight ahead, but with fun and joy, without any time to waste. Well, just what a typical German is like, hmmm.... :cool:

Now finally, I have to do it and I want to build up a group for playing some Independend, Underground, Grunch music (Influences: Smashing Pumpkins, The Stranglers, The Pixies, Charlotte Hatherley, The Hives, Weezer, Nine Inch Nails, Red Hot Chili Peppers etc.).

So, in first instance I am looking for someone who is in the same situation. Maybe there is steady drummer with a practice room? Or another keyboardist/guitarist who like to work together with me on this project and to find a practice room? The bassist should be really powerful. I can play, of course the keyboards or sometimes the rhythm guitar.

If you are NOT a bloody beginner please get in touch soon and I really dont care about age, your skin or your nose, as long as you believe in music and you wish to have a great success on stage with a guy who is really crazy for music.....

I have got a lot of my own song material (More than 140 songs) to work on and if you have some great stuff as well, phantastic !!!

Please contact me using bernyracz@yahoo.com, only if you are REALLY interested !

You can find more information at: www.zcarm.com

More: http://www.myspace.com/zcarm (Video Clips)
    More: http://www.isound.com/z_car_m (Music & Video Clips)

Best regards

Berny

Advertisement