Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians needed to start a revolution

Options
  • 22-01-2007 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Im a guitarist looking for musicians - mainly a singer at the moment - to write original material with. Do not want to be a pub band - want to play stadiums! Want to be on the radio and on yer MTV. Pop/rock and plenty of roll, sil vous plait. I like riffs and melodies, loud guitars and big choruses and bands that matter....

Singers with similar ambitions drop me a line

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 OLs

Lookin to do exactly what you've down there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 OLs

I see now your Dublin.. I'm Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mantrax

Hi, I’m a professional 27 years old keyboard player living in Portlaoise, I work in Dublin, my influences are, Metal, Electronic, Goth, Rock. Bands I like, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Static-X , Lacuna Coil, Ill Nino, Deathstars, Korn, Fear Factory, Dimmu Borgir, VNV Nation, Wumpscut and many Neo Metal, industrial electronic and rock bands, trance, techno sometimes. Some Pop bands like Coldplay (why not)

I want to form a band heavy, but commercial, dark but digestible for the rock and alternative public, A singer that can sings and scream with balls to front with an attitude being able to move masses is essential.

My last bands were in Amsterdam www.drionide.nl and www.x-ist.nl I left my native country Venezuela in 1999 with only one purpose but to play music and live my dream, not in search of a job, better life, blah blah,etc, I had it all back then.

I have my professional gears, top of the range laptop, Synthesizers, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Hey, i'm 19. I'm looking for a 2nd guitarist for my grunge/punk band. I've teamed up with a bassist and he's bringing in some industrial (NIN style) inspirations into the band too.. Which is pretty cool.
    My main inspirations are Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Rise Against.. I'm a beginner guitarist. Just been playing for 5months, I'm also a beginner vocalist, gonna start taking lessons soon. And i live in Dublin! :)
    If u're interested, u can PM me or something...
    cheers!

Advertisement