Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How to fix bumpers

Options
  • 22-01-2007 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

I am leasing a car so I have to give it back without damage. Someone knocked me in a car park and scraped a little paint off the bumper. Can this be touched up or does the whole bumper have to be resprayed?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Are you sure the paint is rubbed off, and not just marked? Try rubbing the mark off with some petrol on a rag, then wash the petrol off with soapy water.
    You can also buy touch up sets in motor factors, try halfords or somewhere similar

Advertisement