Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

failed how long to wait?

Options
  • 22-01-2007 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Ok so jst did my driivng test and failed, literally 1 mark on the whole sheet i wasn't close enough to the kerb when reversing I did it in an SGS centre, so I went home re-applyed for the nearest Dept. of Environment centre so will i be contacted by SGS again or will I have to do it in the Dept. of Environment centre and how long will I have to wait.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

1 mark and u failed.... Thats not right is it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

it was marked as a grade 3 fault, so yep it's a fail

• Registered Users Posts: 20,939 ✭✭✭✭Stark

zap wrote:
    Ok so jst did my driivng test and failed, literally 1 mark on the whole sheet i wasn't close enough to the kerb when reversing I did it in an SGS centre, so I went home re-applyed for the nearest Dept. of Environment centre so will i be contacted by SGS again or will I have to do it in the Dept. of Environment centre and how long will I have to wait.

You could be contacted by either SGS or the DoE. You can check the waiting list times on the DoE website - www.drivingtest.ie or by ringing the number on their website. You'll probably get a more accurate estimate by ringing the number as the waiting list times on the website aren't updated that often.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

its says 48 weeks but i applied before SGS started and it wasn't even that long then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭patrickc

I did not think that you could fail for going wide, only if you hit the kerb, i went wide and didn't fail so consider appealing it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement