Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Alarm request

Options
  • 22-01-2007 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,

Im looking for a decent car alarm, anyone know where to get a good one?
    I would aslo prefer if it could be fitted outside my house instead of me driving it to a garage.

Thanks

B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭fletch

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Bsnipes

Cheers fletch looks good might be a bit pricey tho....anyone know of anything cheaper say €200 - €250?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

give one of them a call. they'll have cheaper systems etc with features to suit you.
    you'll get the big name alarms cheaper on ebay however some of these fitters wont fit unless u bought from them. ive fitted an alarm in the past and unless u are fairly confident with auto electrics i wouldnt recommend u attempt it yourself.

Advertisement