Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the plane crash

Options
  • 22-01-2007 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

okay I have just watched the first episode and have a question about the plane crash.Just after Jack finishes his vodka aand starts talking to woman in the seat aside from him a guy runs past similary clothed to Charlie,then a few seconds later the plane dives out of the sky.Later they find the front of the plane in the jungle.While jack is tending to the pilot Kate finds Charlie in the toilet and asks him what he was doing there,he seems a bit stuck for words but then they are distracted by the monster.It just seems a bit suspicious like he had something to do with the plane going down?I have only watched the first episode so maybe I'm completely wrong...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

ninja 101 wrote:
    It just seems a bit suspicious like he had something to do with the plane going down?

You'll find out what he was doing in the 6th episode :) .

That's standard operating procedure for Lost - i.e. raise a question and maybe get an answer to it many episodes later.

Better get used to it :D .

Advertisement