Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the plane crash

Options
  • 22-01-2007 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

okay I have just watched the first episode and have a question about the plane crash.Just after Jack finishes his vodka aand starts talking to woman in the seat aside from him a guy runs past similary clothed to Charlie,then a few seconds later the plane dives out of the sky.Later they find the front of the plane in the jungle.While jack is tending to the pilot Kate finds Charlie in the toilet and asks him what he was doing there,he seems a bit stuck for words but then they are distracted by the monster.It just seems a bit suspicious like he had something to do with the plane going down?I have only watched the first episode so maybe I'm completely wrong...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,347 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

You've only seen one episode so far :eek: . Stick with it, by the time you are up to the 50th episode you'll have about 100 unanswered questions.

Re your question, I'll put the answer in spoiler text, you really shouldn't read it -its more fun watching this program knowing as little as posible in advance.
    There's been no indication given so far that Charlie was responsible for the crash

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Cahrlie was in the toilet because

please don't read unless you've seen at least half of season one
    he's a junkie

from your post it appeared that you meant that you just rewatched episode one but if you really have only seen one episode then hang on for a while before you start asking questions

Advertisement