Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacket Robbed in Doyles!AAGHHH

Options
  • 21-01-2007 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

i hear there are a few Doyles regulars here so im hoping ill get some luck with this

turned my back for the length of one song in Doyles last night (Saturday) and someone took my jacket from top of cigarette machine upstairs in Doyles, including:

40gb Creative Zen
    Wallet with irreplacable stuff in it
    50euro voucher for shopping centre
    Gloves

Jacket itself was an investment only a few weeks ago, black heavy bastard. If anyone hears of someone having mistakingly taken this PLEASE post here. Im in pretty bad form over it, really thought Doyles was better than that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Sorry to hear that

A while back in Doyles I thought i lost a bag full of college notes just before my exams, a cd player and other stuff. Doyles could find nothing so i was certain it was stolen or lost, i was devastated but luckily for me someone me to say they had it (my phone number was in my bag thankfully). Apparently it was dumped out on the road at closing time so don't lose hope!

However I will say Doyles has a reputation for thieving so be prepared for the worst, i know a few people who have had wallets and jackets stolen from there.

Ring Doyles to see if there was anything left over. Also it wouldn't do you any harm to ring Pearse Street garda station to see they have anything dropped in and you can report it too. Try the local council to see if any street cleaners found anything.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

While this isn't music related, I'll leave this here for a while in case someone has any info. Please don't post in this thread unless you have info that is relevant to the original poster, i.e. don't turn this into a discussion about Doyles. Good luck clonan_attack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 clonan attack

Thanks John,

It's appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I know your pain, just lost my phone which has irreplaceable phots on it.

I hope you get your jacket back.

Advertisement