Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 females need a creative rhythm guitarist

Options
  • 21-01-2007 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

We`re a singer and drummer looking for a creative rhythm guitarist, male or female. Influences are wide but include Garbage, PJ Harvey, Goldfrapp, Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs. You can check out recent songs on myspace.com/petronasongs. These were recorded on a home computer using samples and bits and bobs, but you`ll get the drift. If you`re interested can you PM me with your contact info and I`ll phone you/text you back

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭maca912

where ye based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 svengali

We`re based in Dublin and you`re down in Limerick.But look, thanks for replying anyway and if you`re thinking of moving up to Dublin to further your music career then give us a shout. Cheers, Lieselle and Julie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

svengali wrote:
    We`re a singer and drummer looking for a creative rhythm guitarist, male or female. Influences are wide but include Garbage, PJ Harvey, Goldfrapp, Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs. You can check out recent songs on myspace.com/petronasongs. These were recorded on a home computer using samples and bits and bobs, but you`ll get the drift. If you`re interested can you PM me with your contact info and I`ll phone you/text you back

Hi, my name is Marcin I play an electric and acoustik guitar....

influences: ozzy, dream theatre, pink floyd, metallica Queen, extreeme...and many more:rolleyes:
    cheers

Advertisement