Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

toyota yaris trip computer

Options
  • 21-01-2007 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

hi i have a 2003 Toyota yaris and recently had to change the battery. doing so i reset the trip computer and all the measurements are now in metric. i prefer the old style because i only use really the average mpg. does anyone no how to get it back to the old style?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Press one of the buttons beside the display screen, cant remember which one, but that switches it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭michaelm

While we're on the topic - I changed the battery in my renault Laguna - and the odometer went back to zero! Any solutions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

michaelm wrote:
    While we're on the topic - I changed the battery in my renault Laguna - and the odometer went back to zero! Any solutions?

i will pay you to change my battery

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Ok, here's how to do it:

press the "DISP" button, under the volume control, it will go "BASS" > "TREBLE" > "BAL" > "FADER" then to setting the clock > and then to changing the units for the trip computer. you use the buttons you'd use to skip tracks or tune in the radio to change the units.

Advertisement