Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist who is bored to death

Options
  • 21-01-2007 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I'm 18, a guitarist of six years, looking to form a band, maybe metal/metalcore but with at least a small bit Irish trad influence. Has to be original, not just a carbon copy of every other band out there. Could also be political if there are like-minded musicians out there.

Influences include: Rage Against The Machine, Tool, Mael Mórdha, Waylander, Papa Roach (Infest, nothing else), A Perfect Circle, Muse, and so on.

I live in Clonsilla (D15) but going to/from town, Blanchardstown, DCU, Leixlip and Maynooth shouldn't be a problem.

I know a bassist near me who has a drum kit in his garage so could practice there. He might be interested if others are.:cool:

Advertisement