Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just one more day.....

Options
  • 21-01-2007 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Dammit, it's been a long break since the last episode and I can't believe we are almost back in action again.

hmm.. time to rewatch ep 11 and get warmed up for the second part. Damn I love this show.

Get your american cousins warmed up ;) the next ep airs tomorrow night folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Thats gad i knew it would be out but a one more day post is a great idea!
    i can not wait i hope im not sick so i cant go to work on monday :)

EDIT: NOOOOO!!!!!!!

i just woke up and i had this amazing dream where when i woke up today i discovered that there was a pre-air!
    :( dammit i wish there was a pre air

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

A couple of teasers from the episode itself:

Obviously, here be spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHSpNMGSYk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT169M-59GM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

no way not a chance no spoilers for bsg :)
    other shows ye id read what future episodes are about but not BSG because the writing is so good and you actually don't know what is going to happen unlike other shows where the ending can be quite predictable

• Registered Users Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

User45701 wrote:
    no way not a chance no spoilers for bsg :)
    other shows ye id read what future episodes are about but not BSG because the writing is so good and you actually don't know what is going to happen unlike other shows where the ending can be quite predictable
    I agree.
    There are far too many spoilers circulating for BSG.
    It ruins the enjoyment of the show if you have an idea of the plot,better to go in blind.
    I've had to give up visiting other forums due to the blatant spoilers .

Advertisement