Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any idea when it's back on RTE?

Options
  • 20-01-2007 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Well.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

thanks. it's a pity having to wait so long:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

I cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭man1

I saw it advertised on channel 6 for this thursday 8th feb, is it the new series????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

just checked sky guide, its season 1, of the last episodes,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I was flickin through the telly the other night and seen it on channel 6. I thought it was the second series, I was extremely dissapointed when it wasn't. It is such a class show. Its a pity we have to wait so long for it to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

well they won't be showing it whilst lost is on.

rte spent so much money to get lost they ain't going to compromise it with a better show that would actually cost less money to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭lukin

Cremo wrote:
    well they won't be showing it whilst lost is on.

rte spent so much money to get lost they ain't going to compromise it with a better show that would actually cost less money to buy.

They must be paying through the nose for Lost, they have it the week after it airs in the US FFS.
    They've obviously blown a massive chunk of their budget on it hence they have no money for the new seasons of Prison Break & 24.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

dont be daft. Sky are showing it before them. it was hardly an exclusive deal for RTÉ

RTÉ themselves have said they have the rights for Prison Break

and 24

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭lukin

It seems to be a very cynical exercise by RTE; buy the rights to a series so TV3 & TG4 can't show it and then leave it sitting in a can somewhere until their schedule is free.

not really
    it seems they want a new top us drama for every tues night, and at the moment desperate housewives is shown[and fair enough ,its shown earlier than prison break,it gets more ratings for rte] and so prision break will be on when dh run is over

Mossy Monk wrote:
    dont be daft. Sky are showing it before them. it was hardly an exclusive deal for RTÉ

RTÉ themselves have said they have the rights for Prison Break

well tbh they must of spent some amount of money on it because they were the first to air episodes in europe.

for the last time, no they wernt.they false advertised.sweeden had season 3 before them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nikki Hayes on 2FM is just after saying til RTE said it'll be back after the Summer - possibly August.

And she's feckin' spoiling the first couple of episodes of the season! :mad:

She said as soon as RTE have an exact start-date, she'll reveal it.

basquille wrote:
    And she's feckin' spoiling the first couple of episodes of the season! :mad:

she deserves a punch for doing that to be honest even though judging by her name she's probably hot, i'd be well pissed off about that.

Advertisement