Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

tests for creativity

• 19-01-2007 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

a member of my aquaintanceship asks me whether there is such a thing as a quick standardised test of creativity. I think he had in mind something like 10 uses for a brick/paperclip.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

There's a drawing test, I think it's called the TCT-DP or something, where you are given a sheet with six boxes, with small line fragments and are told to use the fragments to make a picture or something along those lines

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gibs

There's a drawing test, I think it's called the TCT-DP or something, where you are given a sheet with six boxes, with small line fragments and are told to use the fragments to make a picture or something along those lines

Maybe you mean the TTCT - The Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking? It's been around for a long time but was updated in the 90's. Here's an article about it. Not sure where you can access it.

There's also the creativity assessment packet (CAP) which takes about half an hour. Here's a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Thanks for that. I might chase down the TTCT. I should have mentioned the acquaintance is under 18 and doing this as a school project........

Advertisement