Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE skipping Home & Away Episodes?

Options
  • 19-01-2007 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Today during the 'previously on' segment at the start, we saw Mattie and Dean walking and talking about the gay thing, but that episode wasn't played before! Nor was the bit where Belle painted Drew yet we saw that on another 'previously on' bit! I'm watching the episodes at 6:30 on RTE2, so does anyone know if these scenes were played on the earlier broadcast?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

There was day last week when they showed 2 episodes, the normal one at around 1.20 and another afterwards. Maybe that has something to do with it????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭betelgeuse

I saw the episode where the guy got painted in a double-header on RTÉ 2 last Friday week. Very nice it was too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

betelgeuse wrote:
    I saw the episode where the guy got painted in a double-header on RTÉ 2 last Friday week. Very nice it was too!
    Yeah it was definately shown anyway...can't say I found it "very nice" though tbh!

Advertisement