Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrubs - Ep6

Options
  • 19-01-2007 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Those who have seen will agree! Best episode ever! Didn't stop laughing for the 20 minutes :) Gwan Kelso!

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

wont see it till i get home heard from othe rplaces its great aswell which is bad now its been over hyped so ill be dissapointed :(
    anyway i think the TV forum mods want all discussion for each season in one topic

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055023058&referrerid=&highlight=scrubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i hated it
    any tv show/movie based around singing is ghastly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Pffff, it was comedy gold.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I enjoyed it, but the best episode ever, I think not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I thought it was a good laugh too, though
    I'm a sucker for musicals :p

Turk and JDs duet was great :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Oops, wrong thread, flippin Firefox tabs.

Anyway, it wasn't the best episode ever, decent stab at the musical bit that Buffy did (yoinked!).
    And some great numbers, but it's because it's the last season, they stuck it in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

OOoooooohhhh.. looking forward to this now!

Waiting for the girlfriend to toddle off to bed to enjoy my 'Scrubs / My Name Is Earl / The Office Marathon'!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

wasnt sure about it till the poo song

great ep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Is it Season 5, ep 6?

I've got Season 5 in the DVD player as it so happens, so might watch that episode, haven't seen it in a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

DaveMcG wrote:
    Is it Season 5, ep 6?

I've got Season 5 in the DVD player as it so happens, so might watch that episode, haven't seen it in a while :)
    nope it's season 6 episode 6.

it was a good episode the guy love song was the best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

very funny episode,very well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Nooooo, don't know if I have that......

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Fantastic episode. You have to be insane not to love it. Both myself and Elekid thought it one of the best ever. Particularly liked Cox's ranting song against JD and "Guy Love".

Must win the Emmy next year!
    BopNiblets wrote:
    Anyway, it wasn't the best episode ever, decent stab at the musical bit that Buffy did (yoinked!).
    Was it yoinked from "Buffy"? Because 'Buffy' isn't the only show ever to do a musical episode. "Xena" did it before Buffy and "Chicago Hope" did it before either...

Mostly hit, some miss... two songs in particular were fantastic ("Poo Song" and "Guy Love") while some were just irritating (Carla's one).

But very funny episode all the same.

Reminded me of the episode where they've a musical montage at the end on a stage.. think it was season 3. Name of the song to finish was something like "Waiting For My Real Life To Begin"

Anyways, am suprised how strong this season has been so far. Pound for pound, much funnier than the opening 6 episodes of the previous 2 seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭csk

Meh, wasn't impressed didn't find it funny at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

You're clearly deaf ;) TBH, I know the music was a little irritating, however the lyrics were quality. The Poo song and Man love were cracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I could have done without the singing really, I did like the poo song though. Can't go wrong with a poo song.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

yeah it was really well donr the song about carla bein dominican was my fave.

turks a legend in fairness

no new episode next week tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

GDM wrote:
    I could have done without the singing really, I did like the poo song though. Can't go wrong with a poo song.

Didn't see it, but I'm with you on that one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭lil'one

Yeah I seen it last night. to be honest it really got on my wick, Its like when you sit down to wath the simpsons and it one of there little musicals, bloody hate it.

However, I did think Turk and JD's 'guy love' was genius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭rikerdonegal

"Guy Love" was fantastic. So was the whole episode. Definitely the show is on a creative high this season. Classic episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

jcoote wrote:
    no new episode next week tho :(

is it only a week long break or they taking like a month off or something?

also offtopic but dont want to start a new thread.

i remember there was this site that had the months tv in the US and you could customise it to show your favourite shows and when they are on?

if i remember correctly the site was a kind of slate blue colour with oranage text. love if someone could link me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Cremo wrote:
    is it only a week long break or they taking like a month off or something?

only off for one week

the site i use Cremo is http://www.myepisodes.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

I found it very irritating but I did find 'Guy Love' funny!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It was really annoying, to be honest I couldn't watch it all. Just too much. They must be running out of ideas.

For those who have not heard "Guy Love" yet,

You can download it in mp3 format from here

Aquos76 wrote:
    For those who have not heard "Guy Love" yet,

You can download it in mp3 format from here
    Legend! ;)

EDIT: The only thing better than this is "Guy Love" performed LIVE on Jimmy Kimmel.

Click here for the interview.. it's very funny but if you wanna go straight to "Guy Love" - go about 7 minutes, 45 seconds in!

and here's the "poo song"

Advertisement