Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie bi-sexual story line shocker!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 humphty

Holy ****!
    There'll be war, just like there was when Eileen's son half thought he was gay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

humphty wrote:
    Holy ****!
    There'll be war, just like there was when Eileen's son half thought he was gay
    yeah, but Eileens son, Todd (that was his name), is gay! And to be honest that was a different type pf story line, as it was about a young confused teen coming to terms with his sexuality.

This is a grown man, having a gay fling behind his girlfriends back.... Its Sean i feel sorry for in all of this!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 humphty

I <3 anthony cotton
    Man was excellent in Soapstar Superstar.
    Anyway, i know a few people who stopped watchin when the carry on started with Todd and I'd expect a few to do the same again

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

It's better than the other storyline I read about yesterday - in the tabloids so it must be true. ;)

David Platt blackmailing Tracy Barlow into having sex with him....

** looks for a vomit smiley **

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

memphis wrote:
    Its Sean i feel sorry for in all of this!!

Why? He is seducing his friends boyfriend according to the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I didn't realise til now, but your man is an ex-boyfriend of Sean's and is now dating Michelle. Sean is jealous etc, but the pair start to carry on again unknown to Michelle.

Am sure we can expect some steamy viewing! i see nothing wrong with such a storyline, believe it or not bisexuality is just as common if not more common that homosexuality is these days. So in reply to humphty's post, why would people turn away from watching... this is reality (partly) whether we choose to admit it or not. People should be made aware of such things, and become more open minded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Isn't it a coincidence that Fair City also has a bi-sexual storyline running at the moment too !
    The soaps are all the same anyway, they all revolve around sex one way or another

Advertisement