Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Rugby

• 18-01-2007 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

I was invited into a six nations fantasy rugby competition and I need some advice. Unfortunately, my knowledge of most of the players, apart from the Irish ones, is limited.

I was just wondering if anyone could list me the most likely kicker for each of the teams for the 6 Nations 2007.

Also, if anyone knows of any players, especially forwards, that regularly score points, that'd be great.

Any other tips would also be more than welcome. Thanks in advance.

For anyone interested: http://metro.fantasy6nations.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭An Tarbh

Kickers: If it's a competition where you don't have to select a kicker then you should pick one of the French scrum halves, an outhalf and Paterson, he'll kick for Scotland but will be counted as a winger.

England - Geraghty/Flood/Wilkinson??? Probably best to stay away from picking one of these as it's uncertain over who will play, unless you can make changes up until a certain cut off point on the first weekend.

France - Ellisalde/Yachvili

Ireland - ROG

Italy - Pez is injured so possibly Scanavacca

Wales - Jones

Scotland - Paterson.

Martyn Williams and Ryan Jones for Wales would be a decent bet to get you a few points. Shanklin would probably be a decent bet for some points in the backs. If Ongaro plays for Italy then he might be a good pick as would Bortolami. I'm sure there's plenty more but these are just off the top of my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Go with O'Gara - easily the best FH in the tournament (fit)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

anyone doing up a league for boards rugby folk ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭JJ

I'd join a boards.ie 6 Nations fantasy league if you're startin' one.

Advertisement