Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21/7 London Bombing trial

Options
  • 18-01-2007 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Its a bit far out there but anyone else find it funny that there is blanket coverage of celeb big bro around the time the 21/7 bombing trial is kicking off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭purple'n'gold

Excuse me, but what on earth has the trial of a bunch of suicidal/homicidal nutters got to do with that ridiculous show? By the way, the publicity that the gorgeous Indian lady is getting is priceless. Well done to her, she is smart as well as beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

kenco wrote:
    Its a bit far out there but anyone else find it funny that there is blanket coverage of celeb big bro around the time the 21/7 bombing trial is kicking off?

What so Jade Goody and her boyfriend are actually disinfo agents for an elite government mob designed to act as disinfo agents.

The broadsheets and serious news programs are leading with the trial, the gutter readtops are going with the big brother story, but it's doubtful they'd have given the trial in much scope aside from the start and end of the trial.

However this has me thinking.

Has anyone seen David Shayler

shayler_narrowweb__200x268.jpg

and Jade Goody

Jade.jpg

In the same room...Eh? Eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

This diversionary technique has been used may times before.

Also, it is in the interest of the ruling elite to stir racial tensions at this time. It will help them program the sheep to be more accepting of the imminent major escalation of their mass murder campaign in the middle east.

Internal tensions in britain also gives them the excuse they need to progress more draconian legislation removing individual freedoms and progressing closer towards their planned totalitarian police state.

Dont be surprised to see the Mohamed cartoon furore blow up again.

Dont listen to the paid debunkers. Their relentless efforts to debunk absolutley everything gives away their true motivations.

Peace to all :D

jessop1 wrote:
    This diversionary technique has been used may times before.

But again it's not a diversion, I was reading a page and a half spread on the trial today in the paper including photos of the surrveilance operation, and a detailed account of the cross examination.

Complaining that the redtops don't cover this story is daft it's not like they always cover major news stories in an indepth and intelligent manner, but have made an except in this case to dumb themselves down.
    Also, it is in the interest of the ruling elite to stir racial tensions at this time. It will help them program the sheep to be more accepting of the imminent major escalation of their mass murder campaign in the middle east.

Internal tensions in britain also gives them the excuse they need to progress more draconian legislation removing individual freedoms and progressing closer towards their planned totalitarian police state.

Danielle Lloyd, Jake and Jade Goody as illuminati agents.

To Quote Kyle from south park's troofer episode
    kyle wrote:
    Really?
    Dont be surprised to see the Mohamed cartoon furore blow up again.

Um why?

Dont listen to the paid debunkers. Their relentless efforts to debunk absolutley everything gives away their true motivations.

One could also argue that your relentless efforts to tie everything into your conspiracy theories, while suggesting those who disagree with you are paid by the government, suggests that your paranoia is reaching unhealthy levels. I'm not saying this in a hostile or agressive manner jessop1, I'm just saying, that your delusion that I am paid by the government/NWO/Illuminati is a little disturbing.
    Peace to all :D

Except the paid debunkers?

Diogenes wrote:
    But again it's not a diversion, I was reading a page and a half spread on the trial today in the paper including photos of the surrveilance operation, and a detailed account of the cross examination.

Complaining that the redtops don't cover this story is daft it's not like they always cover major news stories in an indepth and intelligent manner, but have made an except in this case to dumb themselves down.

Its providing the maleable minds of the masses (most of whom read the redtops not the broadsheets) with something more sensational to focus on. And its dominating over the mainstream tv/radio stations and websites as well by the way, certainly more prominently than 21/7, thus influencing the thinking of many of the broadsheet readers too.
    Diogenes wrote:
    Danielle Lloyd, Jake and Jade Goody as illuminati agents.
    In this instance, yes. Albeit unwittingly of course.
    Diogenes wrote:
    Um why (will the cartoon issue flare up again) ?

As I said, to help add fuel to the fire as things escalate. If you mean how (ie what excuse will they use to bring it back to public attention), there are many ways this could be done, for example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy#Anniversary_flare-up

All it takes is a well placed comment in the media by some VIP/Politian/cleric or some such in a mainstream media interview to flare it up again. They have the power to do this and many other media manipulations. You know it.

And of course its very possible, in fact likely that we will see more psy ops like this in the coming months. Lets wait and see.
    Diogenes wrote:
    One could also argue that your relentless efforts to tie everything into your conspiracy theories, while suggesting those who disagree with you are paid by the government, suggests that your paranoia is reaching unhealthy levels.
    feel free to do so. But I am healthy, realistic and intelligent enough to accept the blatant fact that this world is utterly f**ked up and to try and understand why that is. I've come to the logical conclusion that this is the doing of the elite few at the top, the few who have the power to send millions to their deaths in wars, enslave billions through the worlds banking and usury systems and control the information disseminated to the masses through the mainstream media channels.

You are obviously intelligent enough to realise that something is very wrong, yet you spend all of your energy trying to debunk everything and convince people that there is absolutely nothing going on.
    Diogenes wrote:
    Except the paid debunkers?
    Especially the paid debunkers !I wish you all the best. Except in your debunking attempts of course. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

Yes, it is far far out there but given the British medias obsession with the twits in CBB (albeit due to their abhorant behaviour) if anyone was interested in covering up a news story now would be the time to do it. Who was it in Blairs inner circle who suggested 911 was the day to bury bad news?

Of course there is no connection here but in a nation were such trivial media obsession exists should we not be asking what this power could be used for?

kenco wrote:

Of course there is no connection here but in a nation were such trivial media obsession exists should we not be asking what this power could be used for?

Mind control. Propoganda. Debunkers will tell you this is naive and paranoid. If you ask me its far more naive to think that those in power wouldnt use such power to their own ends.

The question you should be asking yourself is not what this power could be used for, its to what extent it is being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

Jessop1 you have hit the nail on the head.

While I am not a conspiracy fan I recognise and have read enough to know that media manipulation on the scale seen recently can have serious consequences on our society.

Diogenes makes many good points too but dont forget some of us can dig out the real news one way. Whats presented as the news and as 'crisis' by the media at the moment is targeted to those who want the shortest form of news or are happy with what is presented to them on a plate.

In my view people in the UK should be concerned about learning more as to why they have home grown terroists and where all 77 and 217 came from and how they can stop it again then the media circus that is CBB.

Lets hope it never happens here.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

jessop1 wrote:
    ...I am healthy, realistic and intelligent enough to accept the blatant fact that this world is utterly f**ked up and to try and understand why that is. I've come to the logical conclusion that this is the doing of the elite few at the top...
    I missed the bit where you used actual logic to arrive at your "logical" conclusion.

oscarBravo wrote:
    I missed the bit where you used actual logic to arrive at your "logical" conclusion.

The logic is in the next part of the sentence, which you conveniently did not quote.

• Advertisement

I guess we have different definitions of "logic".

kenco wrote:
    Jessop1 you have hit the nail on the head.

While I am not a conspiracy fan I recognise and have read enough to know that media manipulation on the scale seen recently can have serious consequences on our society.

Diogenes makes many good points too but dont forget some of us can dig out the real news one way. Whats presented as the news and as 'crisis' by the media at the moment is targeted to those who want the shortest form of news or are happy with what is presented to them on a plate.

In my view people in the UK should be concerned about learning more as to why they have home grown terroists and where all 77 and 217 came from and how they can stop it again then the media circus that is CBB.

Lets hope it never happens here.

Again you have to ask yourself to what extent the manipulation of society is happening. Are events like 911/77/217 acts of terrorism by muslim extremists and if so how did muslim extremism benefit from them.

oscarBravo wrote:
    I guess we have different definitions of "logic".

Only a very small number of people are involved in the decision to go to war.

Evidence shows that most of the worlds banks and indeed global media corporations are in the ownership/control of few.

Thats my logic. whats yours?

kenco wrote:
    Yes, it is far far out there but given the British medias obsession with the twits in CBB (albeit due to their abhorant behaviour) if anyone was interested in covering up a news story now would be the time to do it. Who was it in Blairs inner circle who suggested 911 was the day to bury bad news?

Jo Moore, a media advisor to Steven Byers a Transport Minister, not a member of "Blair's inner circle"

Furthermore the behaviour of minister trying to abuse a tragic event o bury bad news.

You're suggesting what?

A) That the Labour administration have used their media contacts to play up the BB story?

B) That the Labour Govt. planned the trial to concide with CBB?

C) That BB is a labour/TB plan?

Can you answer A/B/C and explain what is the want to achieve with such a plan?

A better question should be asked, why does the majority of the people obesess over trivia?
    Mind control. Propoganda. Debunkers will tell you this is naive and paranoid. If you ask me its far more naive to think that those in power wouldnt use such power to their own ends.

Yet you've fundamentally failed to explain how "those in power" control the media through a "handful of people".
    kenco wrote:
    Diogenes makes many good points too but dont forget some of us can dig out the real news one way

Please explain what this "one way" the rest of us are missing out on...
    jessop1 wrote:
    Again you have to ask yourself to what extent the manipulation of society is happening. Are events like 911/77/217 acts of terrorism by muslim extremists and if so how did muslim extremism benefit from them.

Iraq is petri dish of extremism, polarisation of opinion leading to both sides shifting away from the middle ground. Jihastist extremism is on the rise. These people want a holy war and they're getting it, thats the benefit.
    Evidence shows that most of the worlds banks and indeed global media corporations are in the ownership/control of few.

I'm sure you can prove this as subsantially as you proved that the worlds media is controlled by the NWO.

Again your pedantry/obfuscation reveals your true motivation.

This quote is priceless.
    Diogenes wrote:
    Iraq is petri dish of extremism, polarisation of opinion leading to both sides shifting away from the middle ground. Jihastist extremism is on the rise. These people want a holy war and they're getting it, thats the benefit.

I dont for one minute believe that you actually believe this.

jessop1 wrote:
    Again your pedantry/obfuscation reveals your true motivation.

This quote is priceless.

I dont for one minute believe that you actually believe this.

Really why not? Do you feel that my inability to gullibily swallow the conspiracy de jeur means I must believe whatever government propaganda is spewed out?

It must be a terrifylying comfortable place you live in Jessop1. Secure in the knowledge that there is no ambiguity. No one can doubt your conspiracy theories and not be "contilpro". No one can object to the US behaviour before and after the war, and yet the same time, reject your theories. Those that do are "paid government disinfo agents"

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. Jessop1 you need help your egomania and paranoia are reaching disturbing levels.

Jessop1 this is the 3rd time you've called me a paid debunker without a shred of evidence, I consider this evidence of a paranoid personality.

I mean you're entitled to have this opinion, but some evidence please. Theres evidence of USG officals obfuscating environment trials, or planting postive media stories, so please then some evidence of specific media disinfo behaviour on the 9/11 truth movement

jessop1 wrote:

Thats my logic. whats yours?
    Only a very small number of people are involved in the decision as to who wins Academy Awards.

I noticed that in my local last night, there were very few people drinking vodka.

Therefore (using your logic), vodka drinkers in a small rural pub in Mayo decide the outcome of the Oscars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 2minute Hate

kenco wrote:

Yup.................Timing is everything!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

oscarBravo wrote:
    Therefore (using your logic), vodka drinkers in a small rural pub in Mayo decide the outcome of the Oscars.

I KNEW IT!!!!

Anyway, does it not make more sense that people watch BB because the world is such a ****hole that they'd rather ignore it and be entertained. They are not being brainwashed, they just don't care. There's no conspiracy, just blanket apathy.

I've never been able, since the first series aired, to figure out why anyone would watch it. I think if my life was so shít that watching Big Brother made me feel better, I'd have topped myself long ago.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement