Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any advice appreciated

Options
  • 17-01-2007 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

Any advice appreciated
    i would really love to do speech and language therapy, but the points are very high. Could anyone give me any advice, i hate english and was wondering is SLT mostly based on english or is it like how words are formed. I went on work experience and know i will love the job but it's just the english and the points problem!

Any1 have any advice
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

i couldnt tell you but there are many charities around cork even, that have slt's like enable ireland for one. If you want you can go get experience with them and apply as a mature student maybe? Your best bet is getting advice on this by contacting a career advice, if you are in ucc the career department would help you out. Usually there's an alternative (but longer) ways of doing things. If you really love it then go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

Thanks so much! ur so great to answer my question. thanks! again (: Have a good day!

Advertisement