Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer seeks band members

Options
  • 17-01-2007 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hey thanks to everyone that pm'd me already about my ad but im looking for lads closer to my own age, ie between 16 and 19, and closer to where i live as i dont have constant access to a car. Im in ashbourne, co. meath so i suppose i could push for jammin somewhere in the city centre if need be.
    Influences are Deftones, early Korn, Muse, Incubus, Muse, S.O.A.D., QOTSA, HIFH, Led Zep, Biffy Clyro, Mars Volta, ATDI, Kasabian, Metallica, Probot, Foos, RHCP, Pearl Jam......etc. But you should have an idea by now.
    Hav been playin about 4 years now with a bit of band experience, but im ready to start makin serious music, and if people dont like it, they can suck my toes cos all i want to do is have a bit of craic playin the music i like:D

Comments

Advertisement